When it comes to decorating a home, there are times to save and times to splurge. But it’s nice to strike a balance every now and then, which is exactly why we rounded up the brands that have the designer aesthetic without the crazy price tag. Check …
I’m always on the prowl for good design, and especially those at lower prices for myself and clients…
Click on the article above to see if you can find an item that works for you!
Do you like saving money?
So do we, in fact we would like to help you save some money by having a HUGE WINTER SALE!
Stop by until January 18th, where everything in the store is 15% off, and our sale closet is 50% off!
We need to make room for new inventory, and we got a jump on our Spring cleaning…so, come on by!
Bedford Village Shoppes 178 Route 101, Bedford, NH
How To: Terrariums
Terrariums—what’s not to love? They’re (typically) pint-sized, easy…>
How To: Terrariums
Terrariums—what’s not to love? they’re (typically) pint-sized, easy to care for, and are great at bring an en plein air vibe to your home. This past Earth Day weekend,…
"When summer opens, I see how fast it matures, and fear it will be short; but after the heats of July and August, I am reconciled, like one who has had his swing, to the cool of autumn."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Another heatwave this week, and the pumpkin beers are in the grocery stores…Fall is just around the corner, but until then, I will enjoy the heat of August.
Ten things that made my morning:
1. Waking up before the alarm went off.
2. Working out. Believe it. I’m 21 weeks pregnant (so either half way if I go past the due date, or just starting my second half…look at it however you’d like) and I got myself on the elliptical. I was amazed at how strong my legs still were…although I was done at 3:31 minutes! But I kept on going…
3. Coffee…I switched from my Tassimo (mostly because it broke) to an old fashioned 10 cup brewer. I actually prefer this to my Tassimo, and don’t get me started on the other single cup stations. The only one to buy in my book is a Nespresso.
4.Time. I took time to make banana pancakes for my little lady love. And she had a beautiful breakfast of banana pancakes, with homemade applesauce and strawberries.
5. A hot shower.
6. A peppermint dissolving aromatherapy thing for my shower…delish!
7. Putting on an oversized sweater…there was a slight chill this am.
8. Seeing my beautiful girls face this morning. She’s wonderful.
9. A venti Earl Grey tea from Starbucks with 2 honey’s and nonfat milk. This really, really, really makes my day.
10. Realizing that it’s October 1, and getting really excited about the month.
What made your morning?
Target does it again!!!!
Some of my personal favorite brands: Oh Joy! and Sugarboo Designs! They are the perfect addition to every home and event. I already purchased all the Sugarboo products at my local Target for clients!